Sunday, February 22, 2009

Fountain

By Abe V Rotor

A geyser, a waterfall I am,
A river flowing, hissing as I please,
I make rain, an arch of rainbow
To bridge the sky and the trees;

Again and again I touch the sky,
Or anything, far and wide and high;
To quench the thirst of a lonely cross,
Rest in a bosom or wash a sigh.

Make way, make haste for my intrusion
To make children and old believe
That I am always born - without end;
Even when I'm gone - I still live.

x x x

University of Santo Tomas, Manila. Canon EOS 350D with Sigma telezoom lens 70-200 mm.

5 comments:

applelovespiano said...

candid pictures are the best :)

by the way sir, i made a new blogspot, please check it out if you have the time. thanks.
here's the address:

http://applelovespiano.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

The motion of the water in their cycles is nice to look at. I think it would be a good idea to stage a lights and music show in sync with the water dancing. :)
-Fatima Foz, 4ca2

Ruby Jean Albino said...

Comment #5 - Albino, 4CA2, UST

The University of Santo Tomas is indeed home to wonderful views and locations that anyone will surely love to see. In guise to an academic instituion, its promise of giving quality education that is coupled with amazing innovations makes helps the students in their long journey of learning.

Unknown said...

I really love the fountain at the University! I think its the finest scene you can see there. :)
-Coronel, Kathleen B. 4ca2

abelene marie manzano said...

i really love to see fountains, because for me i makes me relax and for me the water, it hasn't any problem at all like any other individual in this world. it is very relaxing to see falling from the ground.