Monday, December 7, 2009

Secret to a Happy Marriage

The Lighter Side of Life
Secret of Happy Marriage
                                   Researched by Dr Abe V Rotor


1. 
 What’s the secret to a happy marriage? Find a woman who can cook and clean. A woman who’s an animal in bed. A woman with lots of money. Make sure these three women never meet.

2. What’s the difference between “incomplete” and “finished”? A man without a wife feels incomplete. Once married, he’s finished.

3. I asked my wife to let me know next time she has an orgasm.
She said she doesn’t like to bother me when I’m at work.

4. Why do wives use twice as many words as their husbands? Because they always have to repeat themselves.


5. 
What do wives and hurricanes have in common? On arrival, they’re wet and wild. When they leave, they take the house and car with them. ~

Acknowledgement: Quotes and Image from Internet

No comments: