Saturday, April 17, 2010

The World of the Acacia Tree

Abe V Rotor

Graduation rites in the shade of the tree's spreading crown.
San Ildefonso, Ilocos Sur, Holy TuesdayApril 2010

A roof over a roof for meetings and workshops.

Massive limbs make a huge funnel that gathers mists into
dewdrops, catches the rain,
buffers dusts and noise, and
tames strong wind into gentle breeze.



The World of the Acacia Tree
San Ildefonso, Ilocos Sur

I came, I saw, I conquered.

It was the other way around;
I was humbled and conquered,
Released from daily bound -

To be here in another world
under green wings of gem,
with all the creatures aboard,
with the Creator at the helm.

I know my faith, the cross;
My hope, a flag flying high.
And where's the Garden lost?
Ask not, ask not with a sigh. ~

Living with Nature 3, AVR (All Right Reserved)

No comments: