Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Rain, rain don't go away!

Dr Abe V Rotor 
Living with Nature - School on Blog
Paaralang Bayan sa Himpapawid with Ms Melly C Tenorio
738 DZRB-AM, 8 to 9 evening class, Monday to Friday

Lesson: The Lighter Side of Photography
Communication Art, UST Faculty of Arts and Letters. Interpret each stanza (two-liners) in photograph cum caption. Photo must be original. Print on standard size book or bond paper.

Urchins frolicking in the rain


1. Tell me not if there is class;
You see, I got all splashed.

2. Tell me not of nanay calling;
I can't hear her, it's raining.

3. Tell me not of colds and flu;
That's just the doctor's view

4. Tell me not of leptospirosis;
That's strange, is it a disease?

5. Tell me not of acid rain;
I can't taste a thing?

6. Tell me not of open drain;
Just keep an eye on the main.

7. Tell me not of open wound;
It will heal very soon.

8. Tell me not of pants and gown;
Who cares? Even if we've none.

9. Tell me not who is friend or foe;
Everyone a brother and sister, too.

10. Tell me not of how to swim;
Just splash and scream.

11. Tell me not of pollution
Until there is any solution.

12. Tell me not if it's shower or rain;
Fill the pail and let it rain.

13. Tell me not if I swallowed water,
From rain, faucet and gutter.

14. Tell me not how deep is the water;
Pray that it will rise even higher.

15. Tell me not the rain has stopped,
We'll wait, it will come back. ~

No comments: