Monday, July 27, 2015

Farmer Rip Van Winkle


Dr Abe V Rotor
Living with Nature - School on Blog

Florida Blanca, Pampanga 2010

That was a long time ago when carabaos roamed the field,
I dreamed I sat on a tractor, or a machine that would fly;
The years passed by, and never had I thought to yield
To a more beautiful dream, but alas! a castle in the sky.

The clouds came to wake me up, their faces of many forms;
The birds flew with the habagat and returned in amihan
The mandala grew, the sky calm or brewed into storms;
Hush, hush, little man.. I heard a voice until it was gone.

Silence reigns supreme for reasons known and unknown,
Time heals everything no matter how long it may take -
Such advice I took in youth while seated on a high throne;
I was Rip Van Winkle, and there is no greater mistake.~


LESSON on former Paaralang Bayan sa Himpapawid with Ms Melly C Tenorio

738 DZRB AM, 8 to 9 evening class, Monday to Friday

No comments: