Monday, March 21, 2016

Retreat Passages: In celebration of the UN World Poetry Day, March 21

In celebration of the UN World Poetry Day, March 21

If I have wings would I ever find peace?
My thoughts are far from comfort and ease.
Dr Abe V Rotor
Living with Nature - School on Blog [avrotor.blogspot.com]
Paaralang Bayan sa Himpapawid (People's School-on-Air) with Ms Melly C Tenorio
738 DZRB AM, [www.pbs.gov.ph] 8-9 evening class Monday to Friday


San Lorenzo Ruiz, the people's saint. Angels' Hills, Tagaytay

1. Once we climbed to the top but never knew,
that one day we would fall and look up anew.

2. I, a king over a realm, I beg of thee
to teach me to be humble and free.

3. ...but the highest tower of all
lies in the destiny of the soul.

4. If I have wings would I ever find peace?
My thoughts are far from comfort and ease. 
 Papillio Butterfly

5. How can I, a mortal, interpret
the symbol, Man, Heaven and Earth?

6. One by one flowers open,
one by one their petals fall;
lovers play this game often
like a living crystal ball.
 Golden Shower
7. Lazy Portulaca, full of beauty rest,
briefly you live and seldom caressed.

8. Maslow's hierarchy of needs our yearning
oft mistaken for Pavlov's conditioned learning.

9. Grace goes with the act of goodness
in helping others to righteousness.

10. Communicating with God through his Creation
makes us whole, and together as a nation.~

No comments: